Only being able to see certain rows is not a function of MySQL, it is a
function of the application you write for the user to access the database.
If a user has permission to read a table, they can read all rows.  It is up
to your application to make sure they are only seeing rows that apply to
them.

--
Joshua J. Kugler
Fairbanks, Alaska