You've been perfectly clear.  The MySQL permission system will not define this
level of security.  You must design you application so that it will only give
access to the rows that pertain to the customer that is logged in.  Create a
MySQL user which can read and write to your database.  Then create another
table in your database which defines users and passwords (separate from the
MySQL users).  When a user logs in, you check their username and password
against your user table, and then once they are logged in, you make sure the
only rows they see or update are rows that pertain to them.

I hope this makes things clear.

--
Joshua J. Kugler
Fairbanks, Alaska