I guess the easiest way to do this would be to index all transactions
with a user id number or something identifying the user. When they log in
to the site have the scripts only access the records for that person using
a WHERE clause in the queries. You would have to be able to keep track of
their user id for them via cookies or sessions or something though.

Ed Curtis