On Feb 8, 12:59 pm, "Dieter Waechter" <i...@nocrotec.com> wrote:
> Hello Nixie Friends,
> The new IN-18 Blue Dream Nixie Clock is finally
> available.http://snipurl.com/224752n
> I hope you like it and its great new features.
> Thanks for all comments.
>
> All the best
> DIETERhttp://www.nocrotec.com/

Great Dieter,

"Easy Menu System" developed by Nocrotec. Not parameter controlled
user menu (like all other Nixie clocks), but "interactive" intelligent
user menu controlled by simple 3-button operation"

I hope this indicates you have resolved the menu assignment of your
earlier IN-18 clock model. I'd graciously repaired two IN-18 clocks
for your US customers, and they'd both commented that programming an
old VCR clock -blindfolded, was easier. ;)

Regards, Jeff