Dieter,

Beautiful clock.
Unfortunately, spending $850 on a IN-18 clock is outside of my realm.

Looks great though.  :)

PS.  Had issues trying to actually get pricing through the  website.  When
I look for clock, it shows cost of $0.00.  Even  reselected US dollar.
Added to cart.   Went to look for case  (must buy tubes with it - uhhg), and it
had shown US dollar amount, but when  adding to cart (trying to find
shipping amount), that it was a cart on the  website, instead of the paypal
cart
that was used for the clock kit  itself.   So, I thought the item was deleted
and went back to add  clock, which then had shown 2 clock kits and no
case/bulb.  :(

I gave up realizing it was too expensive for me anyway.   Still,  looks
great though.

Michail

In a message dated 2/8/2012 12:00:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,