It looks really great, case finish is very nice, having to order
different parts of the same kit from two vendors makes this more
complicated to buy and obviously is going to double shipping costs,
and it is pretty expensive even if you have tubes already, it seems to
have every feature you could want and I like that its direct drive, I
have been waiting for a quality kit for a while as I have a set of
IN18 that need using but unfortunately I have just agreed to buy an
Omega f300 so just don't have the money to buy one currently, so I
will have to see what the funds are like in a few months and hope they
are not all sold.