Hi Jeff,
It looks like you mix it up with the IN-18 clocks sold from nixieclock.net, right?
I never have sold a IN-18 Clock to USA.
But yes, the Menu structure is competely different and all customers who use it tell that it is very good to use.
Dieter

Great Dieter,

"Easy Menu System" developed by Nocrotec. Not parameter controlled
user menu (like all other Nixie clocks), but "interactive" intelligent
user menu controlled by simple 3-button operation"

I hope this indicates you have resolved the menu assignment of your
earlier IN-18 clock model. I'd graciously repaired two IN-18 clocks
for your US customers, and they'd both commented that programming an
old VCR clock -blindfolded, was easier. ;)

Regards, Jeff

Hello Nixie Friends,
The new IN-18 Blue Dream Nixie Clock is finally available.http://snipurl.com/224752n
I hope you like it and its great new features.
Thanks for all comments.

All the best
DIETERhttp://www.nocrotec.com/