So, I have to order from two different places.  That explains the two
different "cart" issues.

"You need to order from me:
_http://snipurl.com/2248nvp_ (http://snipurl.com/2248nvp)  "
US$ 560.10 (incl. 19 % VAT) excl. _Shipping  costs_
(javascript:newWin=void(window.open('http://www.nocrotec.com/shop/popup_content.php/coID/1',

'popup', 'toolbar=0, scrollbars=yes, resizable=yes, height=400, width=400')))
<a
href="http://www.nocrotec.com/shop/popup_content.php/coID/1"target=_blank";>Sh
ipping  costs</a> | Shipping weight: 1.10 kg

and from claus:
http://snipurl.com/2248o3k
179,00 EUR
(incl. 19%  tax excl. _Shipping  costs_
(http://www.clausurbach.de/shop/popup_content.php?coID=1) )

179e = 237dollar

That's $797 already.   I just figured out $50 shipping.

So, even with your links, I am still seeing $850

This is not a complaint.  I am just letting you know that dealing with  the
site, different carts put a bad taste in my mouth.  Basically a hint  that
when I want to buy something, I don't want to have to deal with multiple
issues/sites just trying to get my cart loaded to pay.

Just a suggesting that it be made easier.  If I wanted my wife (so to
speak) to buy it for me, she would have given up long before I did and just
told
 me to buy it myself.
Most people want a flat option:  product, price, add to cart,  pay.

Michail

In a message dated 2/8/2012 1:19:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
i...@nocrotec.com writes:

HI  Dan.

> But there doesn't seem to be any way to order it. There's no  option to
add
> to cart, and price is "0,00 EUR".

Where you were  is the information site only.
scroll down and read how to get the right  parts.

You need to order from  me:
http://snipurl.com/2248nvp

and from  claus:
http://snipurl.com/2248o3k