  From: micha...@aol.com
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] IN-18 Blue Dream Nixie Clock available now!!!

  So, I have to order from two different places.  That explains the two
different "cart" issues.

  "You need to order from me:
  http://snipurl.com/2248nvp "
  US$ 560.10 (incl. 19 % VAT) excl. Shipping costs<a
href="http://www.nocrotec.com/shop/popup_content.php/coID/1"target=_blank";>Shipping
 costs</a> | Shipping weight: 1.10 kg

  and from claus:
  http://snipurl.com/2248o3k
  179,00 EUR
  (incl. 19% tax excl. Shipping costs)

  179e = 237dollar

  That's $797 already.   I just figured out $50 shipping.

  So, even with your links, I am still seeing $850

  This is not a complaint.  I am just letting you know that dealing with the
site, different carts put a bad taste in my mouth.  Basically a hint that when
I want to buy something, I don't want to have to deal with multiple
issues/sites just trying to get my cart loaded to pay.

  Just a suggesting that it be made easier.  If I wanted my wife (so to speak)
to buy it for me, she would have given up long before I did and just told me to
buy it myself.
  Most people want a flat option:  product, price, add to cart, pay.

  Michail

  In a message dated 2/8/2012 1:19:43 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
i...@nocrotec.com writes:
    HI Dan.

    > But there doesn't seem to be any way to order it. There's no option to
add
    > to cart, and price is "0,00 EUR".

    Where you were is the information site only.
    scroll down and read how to get the right parts.

    You need to order from me:
    http://snipurl.com/2248nvp

    and from claus:
    http://snipurl.com/2248o3k