Just a general comment from one who has had a lot of experience building
Jeff's clock, both the NixiChron and the NixiSat. I have built and sold
over 25 of his wonderful NixiChrons in various forms and about 15, give or
take, of his NixiSat's with absolutely no failures. Well, I take that back,
one of the 3 of my personal NixiChrons that had been running for 7 years
failed about 3 years ago, but it was an internal short in the PCB , but I
fixed that by "digging out"  the short and no more issues. So, I am no
electronics whizz, far from it, but can attest to the products
reliability.  Like a Nixie buddy of mine said.. Jeff's clocks were ahead of
their time. RIP Jeff.