Hi everyone,

Just catching up on all this after a mega-busy week at work. In brief: yes to Ruth's proposal.

Edward

On 13/06/2021 13:09, Helen Sloan wrote:
If we can agree that we (all subscribers) collectively
own this place, and are willing to reflect on this occasionally
- that's more than enough for me. We can stay with furtherfield
legacy infrastructure and near-zero moderation by Marc and me
for now (if that suits everyone).
Finally, I would be curious to hear your feelings about this
proposal for list renewal.
In this way we will know who we are, we will be able to see
ourselves collectively and know who is in the woods.
This is something we can do intermittently.