Alarming it is and breathtaking as well. The desiccation of the Great Salt
Lake doesn't affect drinking water or the cities directly; it's far too
saline. But the wider ecosystem as a whole, of course, and hopefully fires
and storms won't increase in ferocity in the N.American west in general -

Best, Alan