I had real trouble on empyre and went quiet; I was one of the guests at one point and was attacked by one of the moderators during the period. So I'm not very partial to it. Syndicate was only announcement at the end, far more interesting earlier as was 7-11 etc. The Cybermind list I run has been going for 18 years strong, as has been wryting-l which was originally fiction-of-philosophy. Depends on the list. - Alan