I'm surprised empyre was grief. So long as you stick to the monthly theme (it
is a strictly thematic discussion list, not a general discussion list, and is
moderated to ensure there are no announcements or off topic posts) it is a very
generous community, in my experience. Melissa started it with excellent
intentions and they have remained at its core.

best

Simon

>>> http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/
>>> http://www.scoop.it/t/food-history-and-trivia