hello,

yep, not sure OOP¨has something to do with OOP....

<cite Graham Harman>

“Object-Oriented Philosophy”

This term is my own coinage, dating to 1999. (If anyone used the phrase
earlier than that, I was unaware of it but would be happy to credit it
if it is brought to my attention.)

(...)

In short, object-oriented philosophy involves a fairly general set of
minimal standards that leaves a good bit of room for personal variation.
You can agree with Whitehead rather than me and still be an
object-oriented philosopher. My own version has not just one, but two
basic principles:

1. Individual entities of various different scales (not just tiny quarks
and electrons) are the ultimate stuff of the cosmos.

2. These entities are never exhausted by any of their relations or even
by their sum of all possible relations. Objects withdraw from relation.

</cite>

http://doctorzamalek2.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/brief-srooo-tutorial/