Hi James

You should accept the 'security exception', it is merely that the
domain nictoglobe.com does not issues 'trusted certificates' as is
necessary for a proper https connection

You also can try to connect 'insecure' to:

http://nictoglobe.com/canvas/index.php

to avoid the hassle, bypassing both FB and https!

Actually the program does nothing special, it displays several silly
alert windows, stating your stupidity versus FB's whether you go up or
down

Just give it a try, it does not harm and you can always check the code
beforehand( view page source in FF)

Best

Andreas Maria Jacobs

w: http://www.nictoglobe.com