Hi Andreas,

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 21:52:34 +0100
IR3ABF <aj...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Same goes for OOP as the 'only just' way to formalize current
> programming techniques as it is just a way among others to 'look' at
> a certain field of theoretical approaches to practical problems i.e.
> optimizing code, for we have had before 'lineair coding', heuristic
> coding(spaghetti) and other 'schools' of best practise

As well as actually being very useful at times, stackoverflow.com also
shows imo lots of indoctrination.

> BTW have a look at my 'new' FB bashing program (written in js and
> php):
>
> http://apps.facebook.com/whathef-/
>
> (FB login required)

I'm really hesitant to try fb apps, I have a distrust of them... and
the ones I've seen are really just excuses for inflicting more
marketing shite at me...

Btw, what does your fb app do?  If I knew perhaps I'd be more inclined
to make an exception to my zero-tolerance of fb-apps policy :-)

James.

--
http://jwm-art.net/
image/audio/text/code/