I think these women mostly refer to not becoming mothers
put workforce into something else
and not reproducing and not bearing children

as far as i understand

i think in fact it could benefit nature also

just if we think we are not nature

which i think we are actually
and i lobve my child moe than anything in the world

my fav part is when Paul Stamets says
that earth invented the internet so it can safe itself
http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_stamets_on_6_ways_mushrooms_can_save_the_world
<http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_stamets_on_6_ways_mushrooms_can_save_the_world>

so … its techno FEMINISM

so does not refer to men’s actions