While there are obviously damaging changes to "nature" (as though the meaning
of that terms was obvious and univocal), not all "changing nature" is morally
wrong, surely. (The eradication of smallpox, for example, seems to me to be an
unambiguously good and progressive action).

Tom

Sent from my iPad