Annie, i think for many young women this is really a real discussion
and it is because they are poor or not making enough of a living in fact
in a western world

they invest in education and they are insanely smart… yes
but they see the deep disfuntionality of the system
and the way of the middle class is their rejection

i am not saying they are right
just wanted to send stuff out

i think all thoughts are relevant

hugs