as if you started everything alll over again

the thoughts seem elitist to me

as if you forgot to be human

I feel a big hatred for what seems pretentious to me

I want concrete divers ideas, propositions of how to act, behave *now*

The discussion, made me remember the quarrels between the troskist and
leninist fractions at the university
and then I thought I have had this once, not again
don't dream

please smile on your neighbour in the morning