- Your system information: NetLogo version, I tried 6.1.1 on one machine
   and 6.1.0 on another machine
   - OS version Windows 10
   -  Java version, and so on. latest java
   -
   - This information is available from NetLogo’s “About NetLogo” menu
   item, then clicking the System tab.
   - NetLogo 3D 6.1.0 (May 13, 2019)
   Extension API version: 6.1
   Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_202 (Oracle Corporation;
   1.8.0_202-b08)
   operating system: Windows 10 10.0 (amd64 processor)
   Scala version 2.12.8
   Java heap: used = 25 MB, free = 321 MB, max = 910 MB

   JOGL: 2.3.2
   OpenGL graphics: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
   OpenGL version: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 432.00
   OpenGL vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
   - If the attached model doesn't reproduce the behavior you are seeing,
   please create a model that does.

model hatch-3d prints the correct zcor but they appear in the wrong
location.
The model I uploaded shows the bug. This model attached also shows the bug.
The points appear in the wrong location and have 0 for the zcor.

breed [ points point ]

to setup
  clear-all
  reset-ticks