Hi All,

I just signed up to this list yesterday, and if what I am reading is
from "newbies", I am in trouble. I don't know what anyone was saying.
Of course I did just get my Linux disk in yesterday. So far I haven't
got a clue as to how to install this thing. Is there a site I can go
to that gives me a 1 - 2 extremely detailed how to on what I need to
do? I want to install it on a 1.2 gig HD all by it's lonesome. I am
running Win98 on my 5 gig but I'm just going to disconnect it to setup
the other one. I got a Mandrake Linux 5.3 CD.

Thanks in advance
Russ

Boy is this different than DOS