>That's not really what he means at all.  Since you've got a safe clean
>hard
>disk just try selecting the workstation install and let the system do as
>much for you as possible. This puts you in the place of having >something
>toy with rather than just readings a bunch of man pages.

Hi All:

One point and it was no doubt my fault but I had problems with the
workstation install.  When I did this the program did not ask me to make a
boot disk and it installed LiLo in my mbr without asking.  I used the custom
install and after I got past the partitions and the mount points it
installed easy asking me at each stage along the way what I wanted to do.

Thanks