> I hope that this is a help to you.  This is the way that I used to install
> and it worked Ok.  Now that I have it installed I have no idea what to do,
> but that is another matter.

Hi David,

The question is _what_ do you want to do? (And where do you want to go tomorrow?
:))
Linux is more than capable enough to do whatever you want it to. It's just an
OS. (okay, okay, you freaks, it's just a _kernel_ but this is _newbie_ land! :))

Since migrating from NT, I've been using Linux everyday for everything. (except
playing games...which is not all that often, due to my schedule)

--
Kuraiken - Apprentice Codecaster