Hi James,

You are right I was having an  IRQ conflict. I was selecting an IMPS/2
instead of a general PS/2 mouse.
However, after I've changed that to a PS/2 all I get is a kind of huge
cursor instead of an X or a mouse pointer. What could be wrong here?
Also, I've selected the SiS 3D Pro AGP card which is in the list and I
still cannot get the colours right. The background that I get is still
too dark and I am not able to read the options that come in the task
bar.
I've noticed that the command line does not keep records of  the
previuos session.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

Bernardo