Hello guys,

I have only been using Linux for a year. This is what I did with RealPlayer.
1. copy all *.so files from /usr/lib/Real to /usr/lib/netscape/plugins.
2. open netscape, click on Edit-Preferences, open the Navigator
group  and click on Applications. On the list go down, and the 3rd under
audio/x-basic is an entry for Real Audio. Edit it, and choose the RealVideo
Player plugin. It will input "*.rpm" into the Suffixes field, which is rubbish.
Change it to "rm,ra,ram". Then click OK.
3. go further down, and just above the Troff document entries you find another
entry for Real Audio. Edit it:
MIMEType: audio/x-pn-realaudio
Suffixes: rm,ra,ram
Click the Application radio button and type into the field:
rvplayer %s
lick OK.
Restart Netscape. Now when you click on a link RealPlayer will comeup and
search the link. My present problem with it is that it complains that the
compression format is not correct. This is as far I got, you have to help me
further.
Cheers, Bela