G'day All

I have proposed the creation of a Linux-Mandrake User Guide to MandrakeSoft SA,
this proposal has been accepted by them.

Quite a bit of groundwork on the project has been done by me, but because
of my limited knowledge of all aspects of Linux-Mandrake, I would like to
invite all those of you out there who feel they can contribute, to contact me,
and book their area of expertise on the "Mandrake User Support Thingie" MUST by
adding a blank tip under the Linux Mandrake User Guide Topic at
http://landofoz.apana.org.au/mandrake.html. This is not a very fast link so be
patient, MUST is to be moved to a faster link in the near future.

The idea is to provide and easy step by step guide on how to install Mandrake,
connect to the Inetnet and set up the basics such as, FTP, Web, Email, Smb,
Squid, and the like for the Frst Time and New User to Linux, all languages
welcome.

--
Michael Doyle
Adelaide, South Australia