Venus has worked superbly for me. Even Netscape works reasonably well. The only
problems I have had to deal with have had to do with my inexperience in Linux.
It seems odd, since I built my PC from the ground up using the cheapest components
I could find.  Overall, I'm very impressed with the stability of Linux.  Although,
I wouldn't recommend Linux to a first time user - it is far too daunting.

Now..I have read the FAQ's for ZIP drives, however whenever I format under Linux,
I only get around 88 megs of space.  Is there any way to recover that extra space,
or does it have something to do with the ext2 filesystem?

-Scott

-----

Home Page:
http://130.111.137.201