-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 06, 1999 4:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] install problems

Ok, I took your advise and installed it from scratch as opposed to 4win.
Works fine with one major exception. The only way I can boot into is to use
a boot disk. I never have gotten the lilo prompt to set up my preferences. I
still have the option for choosing OS after the BIOS check, but it's the
same one from the 4win I tried to install and if I select linux it still
boots up windows. To make things worse, when I use the boot disk it takes
almost 10 minutes to load up, which I know isn't right. Any thoughts on
this? Once again, thanks in advance.