"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

> I did do the uninstall. It got rid of partitions and all, but it didn't get
> rid of the boot option.

  linux4win does something with the config.sys file,or the msdos.sys, I
can't remember exactly which one it is,but if you start looking at
thoem,you'll find it. It also leaves another file in the root directory
that is a renamed copy of the one that it replaces/creates. find out
which one,with notepad,and rename the linux file to the apropriate
one,copy the other one to a temp dir if you aren't 100% sure it's the
right one.
(make a boot floppy just in case)

merc