I suppose I was unclear regarding my posting earlier.

I am the only person I know who has ventured into linux and therefor have no way to
compare graphics adapters / monitors.  I have the STB Lightspeed 128 adapter installed
and it gives what I would consider reasonable performance for the time being
(considering that I only have the Mandrake KDE environment and no apps. to compare it
with.)   I am wondering if anybody has something they would definitely recommend as a
"higher end" graphics adapter (please, keep it under $200.)

Regards,

Joseph Gardner
Senior Designer / Technical Support
Kirby Company