Sorry about the confusion.  I only have NT drivers for the 722C.

Bryan

"Sengir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/19/99 01:56:59 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Bryan Moorehead/Link/Allied Holdings)
Subject:  RE: [[newbie] HP Deskjet 722C]

To expand on your question (And probably state the obvious but, hey, I'm a
total newbie to Linux.) I just checked out HP page since I have a 722C also
and I do not see drivers to even run it locally.  Do you have such drivers
or are you going to print from across the network only?

Just wondering,

Brian