Brett Wolfson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am having trouble setting up my Hewlett Packard DeskJet 722C printer on
> Mandrake 7.0.  I go into DrakConf, Printer Configuration, Local, and then
it
> sees it on lp0, but from there I do not know what to do.  I have tried all
> of the different deskjet printers that are listed but none of them work.
> Where do I get the right driver to make this thing work, and how do I
> install the driver.  Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Brett W. Wolfson
I'm afraid the 7xx series of HP InkJets are winprinters.  You probably won't
get much luck getting it to print normally in Linux.  If you purchased
recently, see if the merchant will exchange it for something in the 69x series
(if still available).  They work flawlessly w/Linux.
Mike

Michael Scottaline
Linux 2.2.13

http://webmail.netscape.com.