On Wednesday 03 July 2002 11:40 am, you wrote:
> So do I, Shane! I bought just about everything they offered... ;-(

I saw three Loki games today - EUS (I already have it), Myth II, and some
train simulator game.

I would have loved to buy both of the latter two, but I decided on just Myth
II.  Why? Not because I am not supporting the Linux games, but I mean, $45
for a TRAIN SIM? I am sorry, but I just don't like trains.

So I got Myth II for $7.99.

If that train sim is still there in a month or so, I will offer them $15 for
it.