On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 12:03, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> On Monday 01 July 2002 05:24 pm, you wrote:
>
> <everything snipped>
>
> > You can run your mouth about how I should order online like the rest of
> > you, but it just so happens that I don't own a credit card, nor do I want
> > one. And really, do Windows users have to buy their games online? No. I
> > like to walk into a store, pay for my game, and then have the game in MY
> > HANDS. I don't like to order over the internet from people I don't know,
> > with no guarantee that I will actually ever see the product.
> >
> > > If thats true, then its obvious
> > > there needs to be a much larger game playing user base under Linux to get
> > > these companies attention and hold it.
> >
> > Let me tell you something. How the fuck do you expect the Linux gaming
> > community to grow when THERE ARE NO FUCKING GAMES FOR LINUX?
> >
> > > I'll be the first to celebrate when that day arrives!  :-)
> >
> > I doubt it.
>
> I don't know at what point this conversation turned the way it has, but as
> far as I'm concerned its over. Thank you.
>
> --
>                                                                           /\
>                                                                    Dark><Lord
>                                                                           \/

I'm a little confused also, since anyone alive and not living under a
rock has heard about Loki's demise.  Transgaming is the bridge from the
gaming world to the world of linux, and it's working.  Nuff said.

I tell you what...I get involved in a new install for a few days, and
before I can get back, *everything* flies off the handle.  ;)

Hey, DL...thanks for the Morrowind vote!  It helped tremendously. When
you're ready let me know and I'll return the favor.

Back in black,

LX