> I'm a little confused also, since anyone alive and not living under a
> rock has heard about Loki's demise.  Transgaming is the bridge from the
> gaming world to the world of linux, and it's working.  Nuff said.

It's working? 30% of the Windows framerate is not what I call "working." 5
out of 70 games is not what I call "working." Locking up systems is not what
I call "working."

All WineX is doing is showing developers that their work in porting software
natively isn't worth a damn because "Wine can handle it."

You don't see it now, but Wine and WineX will be the downfall of the Linux
gaming market.

And when that happens, I'll have you to thank for it.