On Friday 05 July 2002 05:55 pm, you wrote:

I know I'm going back on what I said earlier, but I can't help it... :-(

> It's working? 30% of the Windows framerate is not what I call "working." 5
> out of 70 games is not what I call "working." Locking up systems is not
> what I call "working."

<snip>

D.Olson, can you tell me what you hardware setup is please? I'm just curious
because I do not get the same performance from WineX that you do...

1. Framerates here are as fast as, or faster than the same game running under
the Windoze environment.

2. Not all games install correctly, or work correctly. I agree.

3. None of the games I'm using lockup, or lock my system up. Thats playing
them for hours, even across my LAN and over the 'Net... Lyvim and I both did
have one game (Lord of Destruction) do an occasional lockup. Changing a
setting in the game options resolved this.

Ask Lyvim about Baldurs Gate. I think he plays it regularly under Winex.
Sorry, I've not had a chance to try to install it yet.

--
                                                                          /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord