From: Franki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 10:42 PM
To: savaidis
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] cannot connect with modem.

If its isn't, you can find it at rpmfind.net

but I am fairly sure its on the CD's,

I wouldn't dream of going back to the dialup scripts, (especially since I
have ADSL now)
but wvdial rules, it manages to connect in some really unusual
circumstances.

This url would tend to indicate that the it is indeed on the 8.2 CD's.
http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandrake/8.2/i586/Mandrake/
RPMS/wvdial-1.42-1mdk.i586.html

regards

Franki