Yeah,thanks from me, too.

I was having trouble with the Nvidia RPM's from the Mandrakeuser.org site.

I was able to install the rpm's. X would start. The Nvidia logo would
appear and I'd get to the KDE desktop.  BUT, OpenGL wouldn't work.

1) I didn't know how to quit X. or boot up without X starting.

Solved: Thanks to the user who pointed  me to the Documentation on
Mandrakeuser.org, I was able to change my configuration to boot into
console instead of X.

2) Instead of using the rpm's, I download the tar files from Nvidia's linux
driver site, unzipped them and did a "make install" (which some users
recommended rather than using rpms"

3) edited the XF86Config-4 file as the instructions said. Rebooted.

Now i can get the OpenGL screensavers and Tux Racer to work.

THANKS.

Only slight problem.. when I finished a race in Tux Racer, the system
locked and wouldn't respond (tried Ctrl-Alt-F1, etc but no good)..
Ctrl-Alt-Delete didn't work either. I had to press Reset button.