I haven't done this lately, but I believe that when you originally installed
W98 it asks you if you want to create a W98 boot floppy (in case you run
into problems later, etc.).  If you did that, you can boot from the floppy,
then run fdisk to wipe the disk and create partitions before doing the
install.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!