I agree with this.  I can't remember if the W2K install won't let you create
a fat32 partition.  If that's the case, you can still use the W98 boot
floppy to create partitions with fdisk, then run W2K install.  W2K (XP too)
is happy to install onto fat32.

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!