At 10:58 AM 11/6/2002 +0000, you wrote:
Hi there,

Can you explain in detail about what you do for the dual booting? I am struggling with this problem. I have asked about it but the answer is to find some disk tools such as PatitionMagic to make a partition for Linux from the predefined NTFS partition(WinXP). However, PartitionMagic is not a free program. So can I share your experiences with this problem? Thanks in advance.

Wishes,

QingHua.

If you are super stuck & Need PM 6 I will send you my copy. I bought it & its a dust collector. Just an FYI :)
---
Femme