I'm trying to install a program called Kaspaliste.  When running ./configure
it gets to the very end and reports this:

checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (snapshot >= Qt 2.1 beta2)
(libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

I have qt2 installed in /usr/lib/qt2, the qt2 libraries in /usr/lib/qt2/lib
and the includes in /usr/lib/qt2/include.  The author suggested I try the
command "echo $QTDIR" which gives me absolutely nothing.  He then suggested I
point the ./configure to where qt2 is with ./configure
--with-qt-dir=/usr/lib/qt2 --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt2/include
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt2/lib, I've tried this and of course it didn't
work, I tried adding a / after qt2, include and lib, still get the checking
for QT error.  I've gotten this on other programs I've tried to install also
so what the hell am I doing wrong?  I admint I'm a newbie but I've gotten
other programs to compile and install with no problems.  Thanks to anyone for
any assistance.

--
  Regards
  Chris