I believe this should fix your problem.  (If anyone out there spots an
error, please correct as soon as possible for Chris!)

In /etc/profile, add:

QTDIR=/usr/lib/qt2
PATH=$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
QT-INCLUDES_PATH=$QTDIR/include:$QT-INCLUDES_PATH
QT-LIBRARIES_PATH=$QTDIR/lib:$QT-LIBRARIES_PATH

export QTDIR PATH QT-INCLUDES_PATH QT-LIBRARIES_PATH

reboot

--
Erik

Linux User 288105