On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:41:47 -0600
Steve Jeppesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Todd,
>
> Sorry, I should have done a search on "getpix" - I would have found that
> you have posted this info already.  I will take some pics today and try
> out your script tonight.
>
> p.s., I like the sound of mount /mnt/fuji too!  LOL

No problem. I just added the option to rename pictures using -n flag, so
if you call it like "./getpix.sh -n birthday2002", pictures will be named
birthday2002-001.jpg, birthday2002-002.jpg etc. Plus I cleaned up a couple
of things. http://clevername.homeip.net/getpix

Regarding the mounting, I read up on it and it seems that you have to use
the long version (-t vfat . . . ) if you don't have an entry for the
camera in/etc/fstab, but if you do have an entry in /etc/fstab, you don't
need to use the long version.

Todd