Anne Wilson wrote:

On Saturday 21 Dec 2002 1:00 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:

be easier, but if such a policy were possible it has to be specificly
for newbie type
lists because in all other cases you DO want replyto address to be
included in
composer windows.

OK - if you say so :) but I never use the reply to field, and it has never caused me a problem. When people hit the reply button it automatically uses the sender field if no other has been set. I presume that the newbie list administration sets newbie as an overrider.

Anne

Well in mozilla messenger, when you select reply , the composer window automatically
has your replyto address there, you have to remember to remove it. thats all.
John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]