On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:52:45 -0600
Steve Jeppesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Using Sylpheed 0.8.5claws here.
>
> Another filter I would like to use is something like, if I have not
> marked (right now, by color marking) a message, I would like it to be
> deleted after a week has gone by since the message was received.  Does
> anybody know how to do that?  Haven't been able to figure that one
> out.

Right click on the folder and select processing.
Choose Define
In Match Type select 'age greater than' and in the value field enter 7
then select Add.
Define  Action and/or the destination and then again select add.

Mine is set for age greater than 4, and depending upon the source
folder, is set to either delete the message are to move it to a specific
archive folder.

    Charles

Microsoft Windows didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten
years of careful development
Charles A Edwards
[EMAIL PROTECTED]