On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 08:52:45 -0600
Steve Jeppesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>
> Using Sylpheed 0.8.5claws here.
>
> Another filter I would like to use is something like, if I have not
> marked (right now, by color marking) a message, I would like it to be
> deleted after a week has gone by since the message was received.  Does
> anybody know how to do that?  Haven't been able to figure that one out.
>
> Thanks
> Steve

According to the announcement for Sylpheed-Claws 0.8.9, color label is now
a condition which can be applied to filtering /sorting/processing.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=1564452&forum_id=2006

Todd
--
Todd Slater
Learn how to create a custom search with Mozilla/Netscape/Phoenix: