On Sat, 2003-01-04 at 05:32, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> I hear ya Tom. I've had to use Nvidia because it *works* as the only other
> choice was to dual-boot with Windows - and I personally found that to be a
> choice I couldn't make.
>
> Just as soon as ATI's new open driver stuff is close enough to Nvidia to be
> useable, I'll be more than happy (and relieved) to pull out the 'ole credit
> card and buy 3 cards to replace the Nvidia's here...

I 'xpect y'all be sending them thar Nvidia's down here then, ya reckon
Mr. Hall?

> <moment of wistful thinking here> mayperhaps Nvidia will see Linux users
> switching to ATI because of the open source situation and *finally* release
> the code to their drivers! :-)

I think NVidia's going to surprise people shortly - and they KNOW about
the linux market, mates...don't let 'em have ya hoodwinked there...

--
Sat Jan  4 21:40:00 EST 2003
  9:40pm  up 48 min,  3 users,  load average: 0.68, 0.31, 0.26

kuhn media australia - kma.0catch.com
stephen kuhn - katherine kuhn - berkeley, nsw, au
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
icq: 5483808 - mobile: 0410-728-389
-PC/Mac/Linux/Consulting/eMarketing-
 * linux user: 267497 * rh 7.3+ *
"Trust me.  I know what I'm doing."